MAD Scientist Yarns Returns Policy
We want you to love your order and therefore are happy to accept returns within 14 days of receipt. As we all know that sometimes what you see on screen may not translate the same way in person.
To return your items you must do the following:
1. Contact us via the form here within 14 days of receipt of your order to tell us you would like to return it.
2. Must be returned in its original condition (undamaged, unused and able to be resold), with original packaging or appropriate replacement packaging. It must be free of scent and animal hair
3. Include a note detailing your Order Number and your email address used when placing the order.
4. Post it back to us, using the supplied address, making sure to obtain proof of postage. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure returned items come back to us. In the event of the returned product going missing in transit, you are to pursue your postage provider for compensation as the product is legally yours until a refund is issued.
5. Once we have received your returned items, we will either refund the cost of the original order excluding postage and using your original payment method, or post your replacement (this is to be agreed when you contact us). Replacements will incur additional postage charges.
- Items returned from outside the EU must be clearly labelled on the customs label as "returned merchandise" so as not to attract import duty / VAT. If not clearly labelled and fees are attracted, we will not pay and the item will be returned to you in due course by the relevant postal service.
- We only accept returns from the person who originally placed the order
- SALE items cannot be returned unless faulty
- Faulty items can be returned as long as the fault is not due to misuse, use against our recommendations, or reasonable wear and tear.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition it is not able to be resold and will be returned to you with no refund or exchange being issued.